This pompom shamrock is easy to make St. Patrick's Day craft to decorate your fridge or pin.
- fridge magnet or pin back
- 3 green pompoms
- 1 pearl bead
- 2¼ inch length of green chenille stem
- craft glue
How to make a Pompom Shamrock
- Bend up the end of a 2¼" piece of green chenille stem then curve the remainder of the chenille stem slightly to form a stem shape.
- Apply a small amount of craft glue all around the bent end of the stem.
- Push the three pompoms into place around the glue, pinching them together with your fingers until they hold in place.
- Slide the pearl bead onto the tip of the chenille stem, in the middle of the pompoms.
- If you wish to use the shamrock as a fridgie, glue a fridge magnet in place on the back.
- To make a pin to wear on St. Patrick's Day, just glue on a pin back.
LUCKY ST. PADDY'S DAY !!