Blarney Stone Craft
In this funny and easy project, a smooth river rock is turned into a small, kissable Blarney Stone.
In southwestern Ireland, there is a very famous stone, called the Blarney Stone, located high up in Blarney Castle. If you kiss the Blarney Stone, it is supposed to give you the gift of eloquence.
- a smooth, clean river rock
- green paint
- glitter, plastic jewels, googly eyes etc.
- Paint the clean and dry rock green.
- After the paint is dry, decorate your rock using glitter, beads, plastic jewels, googly eyes or other interesting items.
- When the paint and glue are dry, add details using markers (like eyebrows, etc.).
Well done ! Now you have your own small Blarney Stone to help you celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Happy St. Patrick's Day !!