Christmas stocking socks
To make this Christmas stocking socks you need:
- red, green and white lightweight felt
- scissor, pencils, glue
- white paper
- red, green and white sewing cotton
1) Draw a sock on the white sheet of paper and a rectangle of the same width. Cut these patterns out.
2) Pin the pattern sock to the green felt and cut two forms.
3) Pin the rectangle pattern to the red lightweight felt and cut two forms of this model as well.
4) Pin each rectangle of lightweight felt to the sock. Then sew them together only along the superior edge.
5) Unfold flaps then sew both socks together.
6) Turn inside out the sock and fold up the flap. Sew together both sides of flaps.
7) Draw forms on the lightweight felt to decorate the sock. You can decorate it with Santa Claus and snowflakes made with the white lightweight felt.
8) Cut these forms out then stick them on a side of the sock.
Fill Christmas stocking socks with toys or candies and put them on your Christmas tree or on the edge of the chimney.